Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I'm leaving on a jet plane...don't know when....






I've got a ticket to ride!

I depart for Florida on Sept 22nd! I will return Sept 29th. That will give us a whole week to do a few inseminations and make sure I have ovulated. I am on CD 4 currently.

It is all very surreal feeling.

Now we are waiting on the final copy of the contract and the life insurance policy, then we'll be all set!

I leave 5 days after my son's 1st Birthday party, which makes the next two weeks very busy!

My son is coming with me, my daughter who is 3 will stay behind with my husband. My son is more attached to me at this age and I think he would really be stressed out if I was away from him for a whole week. My daughter is old enough to understand that I will be back and we can call each other phone. I will miss her and my husband but I am so excited to be traveling and doing this for H & M. I can't wait to meet them face to face and their daughters.

I have imagined what it will be like when we meet and I just cannot wait for it to actually happen!

I hope they like me.......just kidding! I know we already feel close!

No comments:

Post a Comment