Thursday, December 22, 2011

not happening

Insemination is not going to happen this month either. Today would have been the day but things changed on the IPs end and they couldn't ship yesterday or today. The Holidays really have messed this all up.

My cervix was high and soft late last night and early this morning, now it's lowering and firmer. I didn't test yesterday because I was at a birth but this morning's OPK was barely positive, so I think it would have been positive yesterday.

I think we are gonna miss it and it would be a waste of money to try and ship tomorrow to try an insemination on the 24th, Saturday. I was expecting another CD 18 ovulation (Saturday, 24th), but it looks like CD 16-17, which is almost normal.

Everyone is frustrated.

So it's on to January. Next ovulation prediction around Jan 21st.

No comments:

Post a Comment