Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pill Popper!

*Originally written on June 5th 2011 on a previous blog*

It's never too early to start taking care of yourself when it comes to TTC and pregnancy.

Luckily for me, I still have a lot left over from when I was pregnant with Joshua.

I took what I have on hand today.

Probiotics (2 a day) to prevent yeast and BV which are common in pregnancy
Calcuim + Magnesium and Vit D (4 a day) are all important minerals for a woman especially when pregnant, calcium and magnesium can also help relieve Restless Leg Syndrome, which I have gotten in both pregnancies starting in the 2nd trimester.
Prenatal (1 a day) with Folic Acid, Iron and Zinc
Iron (1 a day) because we are planning a home birth. We want to take all preventative measures against hemmorhage, though I have had no problem in the past with it.




I need to pick up some Fish Oil Omega 3, Emergen- C and much later on some Pregnancy Tea with Red Raspberry Leaf.

I am excited to get back into this regimen!

No comments:

Post a Comment