Sunday, November 20, 2011

Cycle 3: CD 14

It's CD 14 and I'm showing signs that ovulation is coming soon!

My cervix is high, but not completely soft yet, but it's not firm either, it's medium.

I've had a good bit of watery cervical mucus with a bit of EWCM here and there.

OPKs have been negative today, but darker than yesterday's.

I've been drinking 1-2 cups of fertilitea and female toner tea each day since CD 1.

I'm hoping I ovulate before CD 18 this month, I usually don't feel signs until CD 16 on cycles that I ovulate around CD 20.

H & M are on standby so to speak, awaiting my go ahead so they can do what they need to do on their end and FedEx the "package" to me so I can inseminate at home. Yes, that's right, you CAN ship semen with pre-ordered kits made for shipping sperm.

CD 18 is also Thanksgiving, so I hope I don't ovulate ON that day because FedEx is closed, any other day surrounding the holiday should be good for overnight shipping :)


Wish us luck!

2 comments: