Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ending 2011 with a bang!

Our plan for next cycle is still shipping. We discussed me flying down, but with Christmas ticket prices, family visting their home, and my recent obligation to a client, it's just not feasible.

Today is CD 24, I'm expecting AF in about 7-8 more days. We should be good to go for a December 23rd or 24th insemination. Ovulation should occur on the 25th or 26th. It's best to inseminate before ovulation because we want the sperm there and waiting to meet the egg. I'm also going to use an instead cup this time, to increase our chances. An instead cup is a menstrual cup, but it can be used while TTC. After I "deposit" the sperm, I insert the cup and leave it there for little while. This prevents anything from coming back out and gives the sperm time to get through my cervix because the cup acts as a pool so they stay close to the cervix. I've read from many who have conceived the first month using an instead cup. I'm excited to see what it does for us!

So that's the plan, let's hope it works so we end the year of 2011 with a huge bang! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment